Designed specifically for the old-school enthusiast, the Weekend Warrior Wax Wash uses natural carnauba wax to clean your pride and joy and leave it with that nice wax glow.
- Quick and easy to use, made specifically for the weekend warrior and old-school enthusiast
- PH neutral and completely safe to use on any type of paint, wax or coatings
- Uses natural carnauba wax and leaves your car with a nice wax shine
- High foaming, strong lubricating and can even be used in a foam cannon
- Strong formula so you’ll get plenty of washes from the one bottle
- Rinses off quickly and streak-free, leaving your car looking like new
- Best of all, it’s Australian made and tested
- Rinse the whole vehicle with a sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and grime.
- TIP: Avoid washing in direct sunlight for best results.
- Fill your bucket about a quarter full of water and then add roughly 30ml of Weekend Warrior Wax Wash before steadily filling the bucket the rest of the way with water.
- Dip your sponge in and start washing from the roof down, doing a panel at a time.
- TIP: Make sure to have a rinse bucket to dip your sponge in so you don’t fill your soapy water with dirt.
- Rinse away all the soapy water from each panel making sure it doesn’t dry.
- Once you are done cleaning, take the nozzle off the hose and give the vehicle another quick rinse before drying it with a microfiber towel.
- BONUS: If using a pressure washer, use 1 part Weekend Warrior Wax Wash in 10 parts water.